Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




I am trying my first carnival post that will go into drawing on MckMama's blog. If you haven't read her blog before this is one to read!




I would never, ever allow my days short of 23 month old to still take a bottle to bed for her nap and night night. Why that would be only enabling her to continue a habit we should have kicked almost 11 months ago. The bottle that she isn't suppose to ever have that would make a clink sound as it hits the floor. The bottles that she knows where they are kept and can go get one herself. The bottles that she can easily hold with one hand as her other arm is in a cast. (Remember the attached picture?)

No, not me!

1 comment:

  1. Well that link didn't work. Her cool blog is www.mycharmingkids.net. :)

    ReplyDelete