I have been compiling a mini-list of things that I now know to be very, very true. Here are a few...
- It's a good chance when your stomach hurts that you are in need of a 15 minute private water closet visit. Try it.
- Water really, really does quench your thirst.
- No matter how old you are you are always some ones child.
- Cheese that comes individually sliced in cellophane will never taste good nor will I really call it cheese.
- The cure for a bad day can really be a 32 ounce, crushed ice Coke.
- The above world solver does indeed account for 440 calories. That totally sucks.
- Giving your worries to God really does help.
- Stepping on a Lego smarts. The impression it makes on your foot will just piss you off.
- There is absolutely no way, and I mean no way, that I think I could live anywhere without air conditioning. Once you have it it's hard to go back. I'd probably have it in Alaska.
- I'm pretty sure that Twilight is overrated. No, I'm positive. But, with that said there is nothing like an excellent book that transports you to another time, another place where real thinking and emotions happen. Unfortunately, Twilight hasn't done that for me. But, I am pushing myself through Eclipse in case I haven't gotten to the really good part yet.
- My son is not playing flag football. (Let's see if Mr. Shook is reading like he tells me he is!)
What do you know to be absolutely true?