Sunday, September 26, 2010

We're over our pumpkin hangover...finally...

What an exciting and exhausting 4 days we had with Pumpkin Festival here in town. I might have to break my days in to several posts so I can share all the great photos. Unfortunately, our girl was not Miss Pumpkin Princess but Molly still had a great time with the whole experience. Molly's confidence is so remarkable to me. She isn't afraid of going up on stage in front of a large group of people. I thought I might need to put my head between my knees for her but she did awesome. The biggest treat was that she got her picture on the front page of the Peoria Journal Star the morning after the pageant. It was very exciting and caused quite a cool buzz.

Here is our pumpkin princess...









And then here's our pumpkin princess doing what she really wanted to do...






We love the rides!! (Their Mom, not so much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment