Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Party...





Today was our church's Pumpkin Patch Party. The kids had a fantastic time. We dug deep into the closets to come up with costumes this year. We have so many costumes I thought this might be the year to recycle something. I didn't think I could stomach another trip to one of those scary, creepy Halloween stores that is really a closed Big Lots 10 other months of the year.

Here's a few photos to share...one soccer player (with added stitches for effect), one Unicorn girl (your guess is as good as mine what a unicorn girl is) and one butterfly.



















Other big news that has happened is that someone lost their second tooth...

Yes, someone lost their second tooth before their brother lost his second tooth. Those things happen, right?











Also, I got the neatest gift from my Prayer Partner at church. I was tickled to receive it and I think it will be a great decorating piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment