Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving is a yummy holiday...

I have to share this.

No, I don't want to super duper embarrass my first born, my little guy, my son.

BUT...this is just too good to pass up.  He makes me smile and laugh all the time.  The things he does are funny and so innocent (the majority of the time).

I have to share his essay from school about Thanksgiving.  Grammar is third grade.

Thanksgiving is a yummy holiday.  I travel to Ohio because that is where my whole family is from.  It takes a long time to get there.  The food is awesome!  Turkey is the best of Thanksgiving.  I meet my uncles and my aunts.  They are fun!  I like Thanksgiving because it is when Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean and found indians on the island.  They ate with the indians so that's how  Thanksgiving began.


This essay is a keeper.  My boy is a keeper.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and Christopher Columbus!

1 comment: