Friday, January 29, 2010

Our week recap...

I haven't posted any of the pictures from Cameron's bowling party yet. It was a success!







And more...




And then Mommy made 23 of these on Sunday for our school treat...



And we got to wear this all day at school...



Only to bring home one of these...



First one, all year, yep, on the day we take in our birthday treat. It's hard to read but says Difficulty Following Directions. I suppose we were a little excited to be celebrating our birthday at school but none the less I was not very happy. We are going to work on being a better listener. We have set the reward if we go the whole month of February without moving our number we will get a trip to Culver's for a concrete mixer (like a blizzard). Cameron picked his own reward!

All is all my boy is 6 and doing all the normal boy things. He is a good kid!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures. Look like everyone had a good time. Yes, those dreaded card flippings (at my Grandkids schools)....I love the name of that ice cream concoction!!

    ReplyDelete