Tuesday, May 11, 2010

All the kindergarten things...

Believe it or not it is time to get Molly ready for kindergarten which will start in the fall. The state of Illinois requires an eye exam, a dentist exam and kindergarten shots to start in August. This past week we did Molly's first eye exam. I wish I had a picture to post from it but she wanted to do the whole exam by herself so I enjoyed a few minutes quietly reading a People magazine. By the way, Bret Michael's thinks he'll be just fine. Anyhow...Molly didn't need glasses, yea!

Today we did Molly's kindergarten shots. I warned her before school that we would be going right after class was over. Like a typical Hall, she took the news like a champ and was so brave. Not one tear! Not one little tear. Awesome job, Toots!

Can you see the band-aid?? Barely...



August will be here before I know it...

No comments:

Post a Comment