Saturday, November 20, 2010

Girlfriends...

I am trying a first . A whole blog post on my phone. I have time to kill as I am on the train headed to the windy city to see my dearest friends in the world, Tami, Tracy and Julie. We use to do spa dates when I was in Cleveland and they are all in Columbus. But now I have moved some 350 odd miles away and we have all grown up. Between us we have 11 kids ranging from 12 to 18 months. We all have been married over 10 years. We all were at each others weddings. I was in 2 of theirs. One of us survived cancer and then went on to achieve her Phd. One of us is a teacher and the other owns a business with her husband. We all survived MANY heartbreaks during the college days and we all were sorority sisters. Pi, Pi, A Dee Pi! We are all really good wives and mothers. We are all really good friends. We all have new friends but one thing will never change. Even when we are apart, for long stretches of time, we will always be friends. My wish for you is that you ALWAYS have a friend like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment