Wednesday, February 2, 2011

100's day...


Monday was a big deal in the life of a first grader and kindergartner.

It was 100's day!!!

That means that it was the 100th day of school. Cameron had to make a hat with 100 of something on it...




Additional view...






Molly had to take 100 of something food related to share with a class snack mix. We choose fruit loops!!



Cameron brought home a book that he had made in honor of the day.
I thought it was worth sharing...please understand some of our first grade spelling errors :)


My 100 Book
by Cameron

I wish that I had 100...brothers.

I would not want 100...sisthers.

I could eat 100...meat balls.

I could never eat 100...green beans.

I can lift 100...girls.

If I had $100 I would buy...a nurf gun.

On the first day of school I couldn't....read chapter books.
But on the 100th day of school I can...read chapter books.


I think not being able to eat 100 green beans is a direct shout out to Uncle Mark! Dudes have to stick together.

1 comment:

  1. Beth,
    That book is a keeper. Kids are so funny! I am loving that hat! Paula

    ReplyDelete