Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dear Cameron...





Dear Cameron,

It is so hard for me to believe that today you are now 8 years old. My eyes well up with tears, happy ones, when I think about what you mean to me in my life. Daddy and I wished upon every star in the sky, prayed many prayers, and crossed fingers and toes so that we could have you come into our lives. And let me tell you, Mister, it was a lot of work to get you! But what a joy you have always been.

My wish for you will always be to try your hardest in everything you do, never let anyone crush the creative and imaginative spirit you have, and to always be a friend to everyone.

And remember what we heard on Sunday at church.

When we don't put God first, the rest is destined to fail.
Very smart words to remember, buddy.

Never, ever be afraid to share your faith with anyone.
Because..."I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Happy Birthday, Cameron! We love you very, very much!

Love, Mom




1 comment: