Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stop following me!...

Yes, this is something that I heard our delightful 4 year old say to her siblings, but it's also something screaming from my mind as I have more and more followers on ...

PINTEREST!!

And, I have no idea what I am doing on it.

HELP!!

This morning I had a little time so I was searching for craft ideas for Molly's first grade Valentine's party. Get this, some how I am the Mom in charge of the party. What??!! Crazy.

I found some really cute ideas on Pinterest, thought I pinned them, and now they are not under my pins. What am I doing wrong? If I can't "pin" an idea how can I make suggestions for the party of the year?

There are some adorable, clever and handy ideas on Pinterest. But, the majority of them will mean nothing to me if I can't remember what they looked like. I wish more had step by step directions, too. Is this too much to ask for the craft novice?

Any suggestions on how to better utilize Pinterest would be greatly appreciated.

Until then...stop following me!! (Just kidding...it's kind of flattering, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment