Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lucky Day...

How lucky am I?

I got to go on two field trips this week with both of my elementary kiddos.  They were both nature related and had outdoor things to do.  Cameron REALLY wanted me to go on his field trip, Molly not so much.  In fact, I wasn't going to go on Molly's but her sweet teacher put out not one, but two requests for one more parent to come along and I couldn't say no.  Grandma and Grandpa Choo were more than happy to hang with Miss Amanda so it was all good.

Here's a couple of pictures I snapped with my camera phone.


My group in the second grade...Matt, Bradley, Jaxon and Mr. Cameron.  
They were a great group and very well behaved!


More second graders!


Molly and her BFF :)


Some gals from the first grade!


Molly's first grade class!

I am so blessed to have a chance to get to go on the field trips and also get to know my kiddos friends.  Although summer is quickly approaching and I'm ready for a break it has been a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment