Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Special gifts...

Happy Mother's Day!  I hope yours was a good one.

I received a couple of special gifts.  They were made from the heart.


A pinwheel flower and two books.


Molly had things written in her book like:  

My Mom Helps Me...to tie my shoes.
I Love my Mom Because...she takes care of me.
My Mom's favorite hobby...going shopping.
(My favorite) My Mom likes to...play on her phone.


Cameron's book was very sweet...

If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have delicious snacks.
If it weren't for you, I'd have to walk three miles to baseball practice.
If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have help with my homework.
If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have love.
If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have a clean room. (damn straight)
If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have good meals.

Such nice and kind words from the loves of my life.
I am thankful to God for letting me be there Mom!


2 comments: