I received this from a friend on my Facebook page and thought it was worth sharing. Apparently we spend a lot of time here talking about picking up toys. My little people are all talk and no action!
**Footnote** No comments from the peanut gallery, aka, Michael Shook!
According to Cameron (age 5)
1. What is something mom always says to you? No!
2. What makes mom happy? when I clean up
3. What makes mom sad? when I say I can’t do something
4. How does your mom make you laugh?when she's on the phone
5. What was your mom like as a child? a big girl
6. How old is your mom? 20
7. How tall is your mom? 20 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do? play on the computer
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? play the Wii
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? picking up toys
11. What is your mom really good at? the computer
12. What is your mom not very good at? the Wii
13. What does your mom do for her job? pick up toys
14. What is your mom's favorite food? chicken
15. What makes you proud of your mom? picking up toys
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Scooby-Doo
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play the Wii
18. How are you and your mom the same? We’re not, Daddy and Cameron are the same
19. How are you and your mom different? Mommy has long hair and I have short hair
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you love me for picking up toys
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Chuck E. Cheese