Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday morning means SOCCER!!...

It's another Saturday morning here and that means SOCCER! I wish our little soccer player went with as much enthusiasm. I think Cam likes it but he certainly isn't chomping at the bit to get out there. We all trek out and set up our chairs, have to eat the obligatory fruit snack, guzzle the drinks (remember drinks mean pee I tell them) and then get the fun snack afterward. I think my boy lives for the snack afterwards.

Here are some photos from the morning...


I love this one...the girls are more interested in socializing that doing the drills. It was so cute!



Here comes the mean coach breaking up the chatting party...



a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiXjr1M0Fj-QFfRNY16S2LyFuYIk7lgutbBFqOYGg_pqs7vDMgy3V-9_MwAybkTqKlkDP4TaLSlEkyix335OLb2NXl1Ty_Jo93eH8ncNg8wmj-e7KRMv255xi4XSEH3wcSi79KnJln9-os/s1600-h/First+day+of+school+2009+267.jpg">

Cam as goalie


We have selected our ideas for Halloween costumes and the orders have been placed. We can't wait for Halloween!

Today my niece Cailin turns 10!! Happy Birthday to one of the nicest girls that we know!! We can't believe you are double digits. I remember like yesterday the day you were born. Hope you have a great day! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment