Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day par-tay...


It is hard for me to believe that it has been 3 years since we spent time at the hospital with our Molly. Valentine's Day 2009 was probably one of the toughest days that Mr. Shook and I have had. I am sooooo glad that Valentine's Day 2012 looked a little like this...









And a little like this...













































Very fun times in a First Grade party!!

As much as I know that Mr. Shook and I grew from our hospital experiences of past, it will remain to me like a band-aid that needs removed. You know you need to rip it off quick but your afraid to do so for a second. We heal all the time but my heart still quickens when we have to go to the hospital. Tomorrow Amanda goes for a routine ultrasound and urology visit and I look forward to reporting back good results!

Hope your Valentine's Day was full of love, laughter and togetherness!



No comments:

Post a Comment